We're excited to be entering our fifth year of being in business! In that time, we have:
- Saved tens of millions of dollars of IT equipment from melt down
- Honed the reliability of our flagship product, Temperature@lert USB Edition (without ever issuing a price increase I might add)
- Introduced two new ways to easily monitor temperature with our wireless products
- Been certified by Dell / SPEC POWER as the ONLY compliant temperature monitoring device with 64-bit drivers
- Received less than 20 product returns (yes, less than returns 20 in 5 years and tens-of-thousands sold!)
- Acted as "software curators" by not allowing the software to bloat with unnecessary features
- Managed to turn a profit without outside funding
- Responded to most support requests within MINUTES
- Adopted environmentally friendlier business and manufacturing practices
But, most importantly, we couldn't have done it without you, our customers. Thank you for your support in making Temperature@lert the easiest to use, most reliable and cost effective solution for temperature monitoring/alerting.
So, keep the lines of communication open, let us know what else we can do to improve Temperature@lert, and, of course, please tell your friends and colleagues. Here's to many more years!