It's that time again! The latest version of firmware for the WiFi has been officially released: Version 6.51
! Here are the changes that we have added to this version:
1. Fixes regression in renaming probes that caused the graph to not display correctly
2. Fixes regression where saved e-mail settings did not display correctly
1. New Graphing options in the preferences tab
1. New sensor reading engine. Much more stable and reads temperatures at the top of the minute, fixes erratic readings
2. Bugfix for units that exhibit erratic beeping behavior
3. Bugfix to allow $ characters in passwords and usernames
4. Additional e-mail providers have been added in the e-mail settings.
5. Sensor readings now have a lowest level resolution of one minute
Please read the ReadMe text file before proceeding with the download and follow the reflashing instructions.
*Settings will be automatically erased with a reflash so make sure you write down your settings or screen shot them before reflashing your device if you do not remember your exact preferences.
Please let us know if you have any issues or problems via firstname.lastname@example.org
. We're here to help!